The London Security Services (UK) Ltd Mission Statement – our promise to you.
We’ve worked hard adopting values that are important to us as a company.
Here’s what we promise you, our customers:
• We will strive to deliver quality service at competitive prices.
• We will endeavor to hold on to our existing clients.
• We will aim to provide a safe and professional environment for our security guards.
• We will strive to set high standards in all aspects of security guarding services.
• We’ll create mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers.
• We’ll always recognise and appreciate the marketplace.
• And finally, we will support the organisations that legislate, regulate and improve our security industry in order to give you the best service possible.
London Security Services Limited has a wealth of experience spanning over 20 years. We have provided, security consulting, risk assessment, security guards for several intuitions, governments and diplomatic missions in the UK and around the world.
Our clear understanding of the United Nations Security Management System and the regulation of private security companies in Nigeria give us an added advantage in project management and executions.
At LSS, our proven approach to risk management ensures that our stakeholders are adequately supported to prepare, protect and respond to crisis with speed across the world.
Our team of ex – British military personnel with a combined leadership and operational experience of over 150 years across the middle east, Europe and Africa. Including UN peace keeping missions in Cyprus and NATO lead operations in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kosovo provides us with the unique skills in managing risks in both good and hostile environments.
LSS logistics and operational capability provides us with the ability to respond to threats fast and efficiently with the right personnel and equipment without the need for local support.
Our project specifications are designed to meet the needs of small to large scale security Operations.
Depending on the scale and the requirement of a project, we can provide high grade modern equipment to support operations, these includes, Drones (eyes in the sky), IED detectors, armored vehicles, CCTV and cyber security capability.
What sets our security services apart from the rest?
Our carefully-developed business strategy makes sure we offer high quality security at low prices. We concentrate on five key areas that ensure our clients get value for money:
• Environmental Management: We minimize the environmental impact of our daily guarding operations by developing an effective environmental policy.
• Corporate Engagement: We deliver an improved corporate guarding service by making strategic partnerships with our customers, suppliers and the community at large.
• Staff Management: We are committed to improving the best working practices and also ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
• Responsible Project Management: We ensure strict compliance with Health & Safety procedures for the safety and security of our guards, customers and stakeholders.
• Transparent Communications: We are dedicated and committed to our clients, guards and other stakeholders to operate our business in an honest and transparent way.
If you’d like more information about our policies you can write a request through this site.